Surface : 100 m² (Total area: 56000 m²) • Plot of land : 60000 m²
• It is very difficult in our days to have a Great Land, in cultivation, just ½ hour from the coast (Benidorm, Altea ...). This Great Finca, in production, planted with olive trees (with some pine forest), is located in a privileged area of the Guadalest Valley with impressive views; 60,000m2 dominating the towns of the Valley
Inside the property there is a large 100m2 irrigation reservoir built in 2000 and in full use. The use of water is practically unlimited since the property has many hours of irrigation rights. This allows watering the trees and have the consumption of the at no cost. Free water that is also drinkable and can be used for home consumption and in the big reservoir (or pool).
The old 100 m² Country House is built on a promontory. It needs a total restoration since until now it has only been used as an agricultural warehouse and refuge. Only some areas of the old farmhouse are preserved.
It is possible to expand the square meters of the house due to the large extension of the land.
The property has very good access from CV-70
- Rooms : 2 rooms
- Surface : 100 m²
- Total area : 56000 m²
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South East North West
- View : Greenery Mountains
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (60000 m²)
- 2 Terraces (50 m²)
- 1 Garage (63 m²)
- 1 Stockroom
- 3 Bathrooms
Outdoor lighting • Swimming pool
Shops • Beach • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Supermarket • Sea port • Public pool • Tennis • Golf • Secondary school • Airport • Sea • Highway • Lake
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: