Dominating the Valley
Surface : 124 m² (Total area: 1841 m²)
• House built in 2005, of excellent construction; structure elevated on beams, termoarcilla walls covered with stone of the zone. Roofs with wooden beams and insulation, marble floors and gres.
The house is situated on top of a hill, dominating the valley and the river at its feet. You hear the water course. From the garden all the towns are dominated like Beniarda, Benimantell and Castell de Guadalest. From one part of the land you can see the sea and the reservoir of Guadalest.
House with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with a living room with fireplace and a separate rustic kitchen.
Perfect exposure, full South. With asphalted terraces all around.
Next to the asphalt road that is only accessible to the neighbors of the area.
You need a new solar system for electricity.
- Rooms : 2 rooms
- Surface : 124 m²
- Total area : 1841 m²
- Heating : Central, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Mountains Sea
- Built in : 2005
Furnished • Fireplace
Primary school • Beach • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Supermarket • Golf • Airport • Highway • On main road
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: