Large village house, 3 independent apartments.
Surface : 162 m² (Total area: 309 m²)
• Town house very well located within the urban core. It is very wide and luminous since it receives the light of the morning by a facade and the light of the afternoon by the other. With mountain views on both sides of the house, and views of the church.
The ground floor is totally diaphanous and has 2 garage doors, with capacity for 4 cars and with access to a patio. It still preserves the old stone horse feeders.
The first floor is a 4 bedroom apartment with a beautiful south west terrace. It still preserves the old tiles and the hydraulic floors and the original doors of the late twentieth century.
And the second floor is totally diaphanous, with high ceilings, and exit to another terrace also with South West exposure.
It is a very interesting property because given the position of the staircase each floor is completely independent, being able to build 3 apartments.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 162 m²
- Total area : 309 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Requires updating
- View : Mountains
- Built in : 1940
- Renovation year : 1980
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: